Amico italiano 11/12 anni Italiano

Ciao, sto iniziando a imparare l'italiano e sto cercando un corrispondente italiano di 11 o 12 anni per un corrispondente regolare e per stabilire una bella amicizia. Posso insegnarti il ​​francese. Rispondetemi!! 😉 😁

mi manchi...💔

i miss you...💔

I miss you friend Tara🥺😭

Me toooo😭😭

I really miss chatting with you, Tara 😢

We had a really good time with Tara, and that's what matters. We must hope to hear it again one day, and trust me ... We will succeed!
We are her friends🥺.
Right?

We had a really good time with Tara, and that's what matters. We must hope to hear it again one day, and trust me ... We will succeed!
We are her friends🥺.
Right?
yea....but I'm sure me you and mohtitha will go look for her in france! They may seem like small children's thoughts, but I'm sure we wil

I really miss chatting with you, Tara 😢
she was nice

Me toooo😭😭
one day me, mothitha and benny will go to france to look for her, when we are 18...do you want to come too?

Salut! Je vous aide volontiers avec l'italien, mais j'aurais besoin d'aide avec le français de 12 \ 13 ans!!

由 Ali09 编辑.

Ciao, sto iniziando a imparare l'italiano e sto cercando un corrispondente italiano di 11 o 12 anni per un corrispondente regolare e per stabilire una bella amicizia. Posso insegnarti il ​​francese. Rispondetemi!! 😉 😁

salut, je vous aide volontiers avec l'italien, mais j'aurais besoin d'un peu d'aide avec le français et je cherche quelqu'un de mon âge ! P.S. j'ai aussi récemment accédé

Salut! Je vous aide volontiers avec l'italien, mais j'aurais besoin d'aide avec le français de 12 \ 13 ans!!

Ali 09, Taraduncan has deactivated her account...😭
I write in English so if someone reads this message they can understand it

It’s so sad that she deactivated her account😭😭😭😭😭😭 She was soooo nice and a very good friend. Does anybody got her number? Please contact me🙏🏻 I like to text with her again

No, not me...🥺
It was shocking to find out that Tara had deactivated her account ... I wanted to write to her...😭🥺

It’s so sad that she deactivated her account😭😭😭😭😭😭 She was soooo nice and a very good friend. Does anybody got her number? Please contact me🙏🏻 I like to text with her again