Amico italiano 11/12 anni Italiano

It’s so sad that she deactivated her account😭😭😭😭😭😭 She was soooo nice and a very good friend. Does anybody got her number? Please contact me🙏🏻 I like to text with her again
she dont have a phone

It’s so sad that she deactivated her account😭😭😭😭😭😭 She was soooo nice and a very good friend. Does anybody got her number? Please contact me🙏🏻 I like to text with her again
she dont have a phone

Me toooo😭😭
one day me, mothitha and benny will go to france to look for her, when we are 18...do you want to come too?

I will come too!!! I like to see her one time

Me toooo😭😭
one day me, mothitha and benny will go to france to look for her, when we are 18...do you want to come too?

I will come too!!! I like to see her one time
Yes we will go

Hi..
I have not messaged Tara or known her as wen I came into d world of penpalling, her account was deactivated lol
Anyway, if anyone has her contact information, please do share, she seems really nice!
And I will go to france later to study French pastry art (I want to be a French pastry chef) so we can look for her together 😄😉

Hi..
I have not messaged Tara or known her as wen I came into d world of penpalling, her account was deactivated lol
Anyway, if anyone has her contact information, please do share, she seems really nice!
And I will go to france later to study French pastry art (I want to be a French pastry chef) so we can look for her together 😄😉
oh this is so cute!

Ciao, sto iniziando a imparare l'italiano e sto cercando un corrispondente italiano di 11 o 12 anni per un corrispondente regolare e per stabilire una bella amicizia. Posso insegnarti il ​​francese. Rispondetemi!! 😉 😁
Ciao io ho 11 anni quasi 12 e mi piacerebbe essere tua amica!

Ho 29 posso insegnarti il tedesco se vuoi