What does friendship means to you? 日常生活与习俗

Hey , Dont worry , you English is good 🙂

In the Tamil Language(One of the Oldest languages) 2000 years back Our Tamil Poet Tiruvalluar has written like this for friendship.

செயற்கரிய யாவுள நட்பின் அதுபோல்
வினைக்கரிய யாவுள காப்பு.

Transliteration(Tamil to English):
seyaRkariya yaavuLa natpin adhupoal
vinaikkariya yaavuLa kaappu

சம்பாதிப்பதற்கு நட்பைப் போல அரிய பொருள் வேறு எவை உண்டு?
அதைச் சம்பாதித்து விட்டால் பிறர் புக முடியாதபடி நம்மைக் காப்பதற்கு அரிய பொருள் வேறு எவை உண்டு?.

English Couplet:
What so hard for men to gain as friendship true?
What so sure defence 'gainst all that foe can do?.

Couplet Explanation:
What things are there so difficult to acquire as friendship ?
What guards are there so difficult to break through by the efforts (of one's foes) ? .

friendship means trust, respect.
a friend is the person you call when you need help or just want to talk. a friend know to listen and understand what you say something or your silent. a friend make you laught even when you sad. is everything for you and you are everything for he/she. no age, no class, no limit.

To me, friendship means always being there for each other, no matter what, whether it’s physically being there for them or being there in a different way- life, trust and respect should always be there. I have a best friend and we are extremely close; she’s always there to listen to me when I need her, to be a shoulder to lean on or even when I just need to rant, she’s there, and vice versa.

Friendship is to do a lot of things with them and you can talk to them about everything

La amistad son los hermanos que eliges

True friendship is priceless treasure

in my opinion, friendship is when there is always someone to rely on in a difficult moment... and who will always give a yummy))))